- Bright yellow bin for sharps and other clinical waste
- Hygienic design with secure lid
- Lockable for extra security
- Biohazard symbol printed on front
- Twin wheeled for easy mobility
- Capacity: 120 litres
- Resistant to UV rays, acids and alkilis
- Dimensions: 480 x 555 x 930mm (WxDxH)
- Colour: Yellow
- There may be additional delivery charges for Highlands, Islands and Ireland, please call us for details
- There may be additional delivery charges for Highlands, Islands and Ireland, please call us for details.
Yellow Clinical Waste 2 Wheel Refuse Container 120 Litres 377918VFM
This clinical waste bin is resistant to acid and alkali corrosion and UV light. The lid is lockable to maintain hygiene standards and to keep contents protected from tampering. The bright yellow plastic design features the internationally recognised biohazard symbol printed on the front as a warning. Disposing of clinical waste in this refuse container reduces the risk of exposure to harmful materials. This 120 litre bin has 2 wheels for ease of mobility.
|Manufacturer||HC Slingsby PLC|
|Use For||General Waste|